“Every woman is beautiful. It just takes the right earrings to compliment her and the right man to adore it!”
The skill of selecting the perfect earrings for each face type is a must to cultivate by jewelry lovers. Mastering this skill can help you by elevating your style and outfit choices to effortlessly chic you up.
Fashion is all about exploring and breaking rules to express your unique style and personality. There are certain guidelines that you can find in magazines or online from designers and fashion experts on how to best suit the human form.
All you need to do is be bold and remember that there’s an earring for your face type.
Every face is different, hence every face deserves a different kind of earrings.
Jewelry lovers are well aware of the fact that earrings are a great way to complement their natural style. A true jewelry lover also realizes the fact that not all earrings will flatter and accent their features the way they want them to.
Consider a person with a full face who prefers a more slimmer look. What should she consider?
The right earrings can do the task for her. And if she has a long thin face, then a pair of slightly different type of earrings will help her give it a fuller look.
This post will be the guide for all of you who face hassle in choosing the right earrings to frame and enhance your own unique beauty.
For the oval-shaped faces, be as beautiful as Natalie Portman
You can call an oval-faced person if their forehead is slightly wider than their chin and the face length is about one and a half times its width.
Oval faces are versatile. For them, fun is where the experiment is – experimenting with hairstyles, jewellery, and all sorts of accessories, give them anything and they will always come out beautiful from the changing room.
Talking specifically about earrings, oval-faced people can choose long, dangle, drop, or chandelier earrings as they are thinner at the top and wider at the bottom.
This formation will help to fill out the lower area of their face.
For the round-shaped faces. Round-shape faced women like Mila Kunis are the heartbeat of millions :
You can call a person a round-shaped facial type if they have prominent, round cheeks and a face with equal length and width.
Mila Kunis can be a great example with a beautiful and cute round-shaped face. She is one of them who has broken all the shackles that obsessed with the slimmest and most sculpted face.
- The best-suited earrings for round faces are long drop earrings that balance and elongate circular contours.
- Try avoiding hoops, disc earrings, and round studs. These call unnecessary attention and tend to broaden facial roundness.
- You can instead go for geometric designs as these can be as long as you like.
For the square-shaped faces. It’s time to bring out the Rihanna in you:
You can call a person a square-shaped facial type if the sides of their face are straight and their face is almost as wide as it is long. Also, they have a jawline that is angled with a minimal curve.
- People of this face shape should consider wearing studs or medium to long drops.
- Hoops will always be a great choice for them as they soften the hard edges of the face.
- Earrings that are too solid should be avoided at all costs.
- Instead, a square-shape faced person has the royalty to choose those earrings with many small stones.
For the heart-shaped faces. Be as classy as Hale Berry:
You can call a person a heart-shaped facial type if the forehead is wider than your cheeks and your face narrows towards your chin.
- A heart-shaped faced person should choose dangle, chandelier, and drop earrings that end at or above the chin.
- If you want to balance your natural triangle shape, then you can try those that are wider at the bottom than the top.
- Earrings with soft curves can also work well for a heart-shaped face lady.
Earrings for diamond-shaped faces. Be your own Megan Fox:
You can call a person a diamond-shaped facial type if the forehead and chin are narrower than the cheekbones.
Diamond-faced women are also blessed with pointed chins and cheekbones.
- Just like any other face shape, these all people must also wear whatever balances their natural beauty.
- Earrings with more width than length are a great choice, as well as those that combine curves and straight lines.
Whatever your face shape is, one common thing to remember is that stay playful and honest. Do what you like best, experiment and see what works the best for you.
You can get more help in choosing earrings in her piece: 5 Types Of Diamond Earrings For The Goddess In You!
Author’s Bio: The author is an avid jewelry designer and a fashion consultant at ZIVAR.in. She is also an enthusiastic reader and an animal lover. She has been writing on jewelry for a decade.