Phoebe Adele Gates is the youngest daughter of billionaire Bill Gates & his wife Melinda Gates. On 15th September 2020, she turned 18 and is currently studying at Lakeside School, Seattle. In 2021, Phoebe Adele Gates further education will be from some college like her siblings.
Also, Phoebe has a boyfriend whose name is Chaz Flynn. On 8th July 2020, she posted an Instagram update, wishing him birthday with the caption “Happy birthday my love“.
Bill Gates’ children live a simple lifestyle when compared to other billionaires’ children. The Gates family has taken their children away from the spotlight. However, his youngest girl got more media attention than her elder brother & sister.
Phoebe Adele Gates Intro
|Full Name||Phoebe Adele Gates|
|Name Meaning||Bright, Shining|
|Birth Date||14 September 2002|
|Age||22 Years (As of 2022)|
|Birthplace||Medina, Washington, United States|
|Residence||Medina, Washington, United States|
|Hobbies /Personal Interests||Ballet Dancing, Reading books, Travelling, Swimming, Para-Gliding, Skateboarding|
|School||Professional Children’s School, New York City|
The Juilliard School, New York City
The Lakeside School, Seattle
|Highest Qualification||Not Known|
|Height||180cm or 1.8m or 5 feet 9 inches (5’9”)|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Body Type||Hourglass Slim|
Phoebe Adele Gates Family & Relationships
|Siblings||Jennifer Katharine Gates (Sister), Rory John Gates (Brother)|
|Affairs & Boyfriends||Chaz Flynn (@chazflynnn)|
|Profession||Ballet Dance Trainer (Currently) at Lincoln Center For Performing Arts, New York|
|Net Worth||$15 Million (Estimated)|
|Cars Owned||Not Known|
Social Media Profiles
Phoebe Adele Gates Early Life
- He was born on 14th September 2002 in Medina, Washington, United States, and has one elder sister and an elder brother.
- Phoebe joined the Professional Children’s School in New York City to complete her academics.
- At a very little age, she developed an interest in Ballet Dance for which she joins The Lakeside School in Seattle after completing her school academics.
- Adele Gates chooses Ballet Dance and music as her passion which made her become a Ballet Dance Trainer. Currently, she is training Ballet Dance in Lincoln Center For Performing Arts, New York.
Lesser Known Facts
- Phoebe is more visible in the media than her siblings from her early childhood.
- Her elder sister Jennifer Katharine Gates engaged with Nayal Nassar, a European equestrian in January 2020.
- Phoebe Adela Gates’s boyfriend’s name is Chaz Flynn.
- Her estimated net worth is $15 million approximately. Although it is not known, whether she will enter her father’s line of work or continue working as a ballet dance trainer.
- Adele Gates lives a simple lifestyle and does not engage in any out of line.
- Just like her family, Adele too loves doing charity & encourages everyone to do the same.
- Bill & Melinda Gates have taken their children including Phoebe Gates away from mobile phones till they reached the age of 14 years.
- Charming Phoebe Adela Gates loves traveling & you can see many photos on her Instagram handle.
Frequently Asked Questions
As of 2020, she is studying at Lakeside School, Seattle. Also, she is a ballet dance trainer at Lincoln Center For Performing Arts, New York.
Beautiful Phoebe Adele Gates Instagram handle is @phoebegates.
At the age of 18, phoebe adele gates net worth is approximately $15 Million equivalent to 110.90 crores INR. At present, she’s studying and all this net worth is her shares in the company. Also, she gives free ballet dance classes at Lincoln Center For Performing Arts, New York.
Yes! Phoebe Adele Gates is in a relationship and her boyfriend’s name is Chaz Flynn. On 8th July 2020, Phoebe uploaded photos of them in a swimming pool on Instagram with the caption “Happy birthday my love”.