Suhani Bhatnagar (Age 13 years) born in Faridabad, Haryana. The child actress has worked in the most-grossing movie Dangal (2016) as young Babita Kumari Phogat.
As of 2020, she’s is studying in 10th Standard at Delhi Public School, Faridabad. Being away from the limelight, Suhani wants to complete her education before appearing in movies and tv shows. The Dangal girl is also seen in the ad shoot of Monte Carlo too.
Her mother’s name is Pooja Bhatnagar and she is a homemaker. Also, Pooja is not much active on her social media accounts.
|Full Name||Suhani Bhatnagar|
|Name Meaning||Suhani name means "सुहानी" in Hindi, and "Pleasant, Pleasurable, Satisfying, Cheerful" in English|
|Date Of Birth||2007|
|Age||13 (as of 2020)|
|Zodiac Sign||Aquarius / कुंभ|
|Hometown||New Delhi, India|
|Residence||New Delhi, India|
|Permanent Address||New Delhi, India|
|Hobbies/ Interests||Singing & Dancing|
|School||Delhi Public School, Faridabad|
|College||Still in school|
|Qualification (As of 2020)||In 10th Standard|
|Height||130cm /1.3m /4 ft 3 3/16 inches|
|Eye color||Natural Black|
|Profession||Child actress, Child modelling|
|First Film Debut||Dangal (2016)|
|Movies||Dangal (2016) as Young Babita phogat|
|Brand Endorsed||Monte Carlo|
|Social Media Profiles (Verified)|
Note: We sourced this information from multiple sites and from the actress social media account available on the internet.
Suhani Bhatnagar Some Lesser Known Facts
- She loves singing and dancing a lot.
- Suhani is a dog lover and owns a pet dog.
- She along with Dangal movie co-stars Zaira Wasim, Sanya Malhotra, and Fatima Sana Shaikh stayed at Aamir khan’s apartment for nearly 6 months.
- Suhani started her career in 2016 with a print ad for Monte Carlo kidswear.
- After that, she auditioned a few scenes with Aamir Khan, who took her as young Babita Phogat for the movie.