Suhani Bhatnagar born in Faridabad, Haryana. The child actress has worked in the most-grossing movie Dangal (2016) as young Babita Kumari Phogat.
As of 2022, she’s is studying in 12th Standard at Delhi Public School, Faridabad. Being away from the limelight, Suhani wants to complete her education before appearing in movies and tv shows. The Dangal girl is also seen in the ad shoot of Monte Carlo too.
Her mother’s name is Pooja Bhatnagar and she is a homemaker. Also, Pooja is not much active on her social media accounts.
Suhani Bhatnagar Intro
|Full Name||Suhani Bhatnagar|
|Nick Name||Not Known|
|Name Meaning||Suhani name means “सुहानी” in Hindi, and “Pleasant, Pleasurable, Satisfying, Cheerful” in English|
|Age||15 years (as of 2022)|
|Zodiac Sign||Aquarius / कुंभ|
|Residence||New Delhi, India|
|Hobbies /Personal Interests||Singing & Dancing|
|School||Delhi Public School, Faridabad|
|College/University||Still In School|
|Highest Qualification||In 12th Standard|
|Height||130cm /1.3m / 4 ft 3 inches|
|Eye Color||Natural Black|
Family & Relationships
|Affairs & Boyfriends||–|
|Profession||Child actress, Child modelling|
|Ad Shoots (Brands Endorsed)||Monte Carlo|
|Net Worth||Not Known|
|Cars Owned||Not Known|
Social Media Profiles
Suhani Bhatnagar Some Lesser Known Facts
- She loves singing and dancing a lot.
- Suhani is a dog lover and owns a pet dog.
- She along with Dangal movie co-stars Zaira Wasim, Sanya Malhotra, and Fatima Sana Shaikh stayed at Aamir khan’s apartment for nearly 6 months.
- Suhani started her career in 2016 with a print ad for Monte Carlo kidswear.
- After that, she auditioned a few scenes with Aamir Khan, who took her as young Babita Phogat for the movie.