Last Updated on
Ganpati Maharaj or Ganpati Bappa is the Foremost God of Hindu Dharma. The son of Mata Parwati and Bhagwan Shankar, the ganpati bappa has may names – Akurath, Alampata, Vinayak, Ekadanta, Durja and Gajanand etc. You can search on google about Ganesh images full hd, Ganesh images hd 3d, ganpati bappa images hd, ganpati bappa images, ganpati bappa hd images, ganpati bappa photo and ganpati bappa pictures, ganesh chaturthi 2019.
Also read: Movierulz website for free movie download
Facts of Ganesh Chaturthi or Ganpati Bappa
- On September 2, 2019, the festival of Ganesh Chaturthi or Vinayaka Chaturthi will be celebrated across all over India. However, This glorious ten day festival commemorates the birth of Lord Ganesha.
- Most importantly, this cute elephant headed Lord is the son of Lord Shiva and Goddess Parvati. Lord Ganesha, removes all obstacles in life. Ganpatti Bappa is also the one who brings in auspicious new beginnings into one’s life.
- In 1893, Lokmanya Tilak (revolutionary freedom fighter) urged the masses to celebrate Ganesh Chaturthi together. Main motive behind this was to inculcate the feeling of patriotism among people because at that time British discouraged social gatherings.
- In 2014, there were around 10,000 Ganesh idols in the pandals of Mumbai alone according to the stats.
- The number of Ganesh idols brought home last year was 1,80,650 and it is significantly increasing each year.
Ganesh Utsav – The festival of India
Ganesh chaturthi 2019 festival is celebrated across India, but is most popular in Gujarat, Karnataka, Goa, Madhya Pradesh, Telangana, Chattisgarh and Maharashtra. The festival is celebrated one day after Hartalika Teej 2019. Hartalika Teej holds a lot of significance for women, who pray for the long lives of their spouses. We show love towards them by worshiping Ganpati bappa images.
On Ganeshotav, every Hindi devotee’s home will be decorated with cute Ganesha idols, and women prepare one of the favorite sweet foods of Lord Ganesha, which is the Modak. During the ten days Ganesh chaturthi festival, people usually bring in Lord Ganesha idol which would be made out of clay. People engage in a lot of Ganpati bhajans and mantras to please the Lord and seek his favour. Finally on the last day- the tenth day- people end the celebrations by immersing this idol into rivers.
Also read: 10 Secret Places that you should visit
Here is a collection of best Ganpati Bappa Photos, Shri Ganpati Maharaj Images, Lord Ganpati Pictures, God Ganpati HD Wallpaper, Lord Ganpati Ji Photo Gallery in High Resolution. In addition, most Awesome Sri Ganpati Images, HD Photos, Beautiful Wallpapers and Ganesh images full hd.