Divya Bhatnagar (Age 34 Years) was an Indian TV serial actress who also worked in movies too. She was born on 15th September 1986 in Delhi, India. She appeared in numerous television shows and in one Bollywood film 99.
The actress was known for her performances in daily soap serials, mainly for playing the role of ‘Gulabo’ in the popular star plus TV serial ‘Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai’. She started her career with the show Chand Ke Paar Chalo in the Year 2006. Divya has mainly played supporting roles in the serials like ‘Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai’, ‘Sawaare Sabke Sapne…Preeto’, ‘Shrimaan Shrimati Phir Se’, and ‘Tera Yaar Hoon Main’.
She passed away at the age of 34 due to COVID-19 and Pneumonia. Divya Bhatnagar drew her last breath at Seven Hills Hospital, Mumbai on 7 December 2020.
Divya Bhatnagar Intro
|Full Name||Divya Bhatnagar|
|Name Meaning||Divya means “चमक, आकर्षक, सुंदर, देवी” in Hindi|
|Birth Date||15 September 1986|
|Age||34 Years (On her Passing Day)|
|Death Cause||Covid-19 & Pneumonia|
|Date & Place of Death||7th December 2020 at Mumbai Hospital|
|Birthplace||New Delhi, India|
|Hobbies /Personal Interests||Travelling, Reading, Dancing|
|School||Vidya Bhawan Girls Senior Secondary School, New Delhi|
|Height||152 cm or 1.52 m or 5 feet|
|Weight||80 Kgs (176 Pounds)|
|Hair Color||Natural Black|
Family & Relationships
|Father||Vinay Kumar Bhatnagar|
|Siblings||Devashish Bhatnagar [Brother]|
|Affairs & Boyfriends||Not Known|
|Debut||TV Show, Chand Ke Paar Chalo (2006)|
|Profession||TV & Film Actress|
|Ad Shoots (Brands Endorsed)|
|Net Worth||INR 10 lakhs (Approximately)|
|Cars Owned||Not Known|
Social Media Profiles
Divya Bhatnagar’s Lesser Known Facts
- On 10th December 2020, Divya’s brother, Devashish uploaded some WhatsApp chats. In those chats, it was mentioned that Divya’s husband Gagan Gabru beats her.
- Divya performed in a drama play during college and from that she was selected by the team of the National School of Drama, New Delhi after that, she started acting in theatre.
- Divya was an animal lover. She had three dogs name tuk-tuk, Laila, and Majnu.
- She was following her Guruji’s teachings.
- Divya was a fervent devotee of Lord Ganesha.
- She was a trained, Indian semi-classical dancer.
- In 2017, her father was drugged and robbed in a DTC bus in Delhi. After a few days, her father passed away.
- Not only on Television, but she was also quite popular on Tik Tok until it was banned in India.
- On 22 December 2019, she secretly got married to her long-time boyfriend Gagan in a private ceremony in a gurudwara.
- While she was admitted to the hospital after tested positive for COVID-19, her mother made serious allegations against her husband Gagan.
- After a few days, her husband posted a video on his social media account justifying himself.
Divya tied knot with Gagan Gabru on December 22, 2019. Divya’s family was against their inter-caste marriage. However, the couple secretly marriage in Gurudwara.
Yes, Divya was often spotted drinking alcohol in parties.
Divya’s husband, Gagan Gabru is an Indian celebrity manager and line producer.
Divya passed away on 7th December 2020, due to COVID-19 and Pneumonia in Mumbai Hospital.